Wednesday, June 27, 2012

14 Weeks!


Sorry for the craptastic picture lol I had just woken up

How far along? 14 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:
gained 4 lbs
Maternity clothes?
Not yet, just wearing my bigger clothes so far
Stretch marks?
 No
Sleep: 
Sometimes good, sometimes not so much.
Best moment this week:
Um... It cooled down a little today, so that counts as a plus in my book!
Miss Anything?
Sushi and margaritas on occasion
Movement:
None yet. :(
Food cravings:
Subway pickles, olives, and lettuce with mustard. And plain iceberg lettuce
Anything making you queasy or sick:
strong smells, and my prenatals. I have to take the chewables without iron
Have you started to show yet: a little

Gender prediction: 
Girl
Labor Signs: 
Not yet thank goodness
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off?
 On
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Both
Looking forward to:
My appt in 2 weeks. I might be able to learn the sex! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment