Wednesday, August 29, 2012

23 weeks!

How far along? 23 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:
12+ lbs not sure exactly, I don't have a scale. I should be able to give you a better answer next week :)

Maternity clothes? Yeah. I'm going to have to spring for longer shirts soon... I look like a hillbilly
Stretch marks?
 No new ones yet
Sleep:  comes and goes

Best moment this week:
Going to state fair with my little bro, my mommy, and the D
Miss Anything?
D started school this week, so I miss him when he's gone. does that count? I also had a chance to eat sushi last week and had to turn it down. Sad day.
Movement:
Yup! Little Man is squirming like nobody's business. My mom also got to feel him from the outside
Food cravings:
Nothing special in particular this week. O yeah, besides gyros. :(
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope
Have you started to show yet: looking like it

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: 
just braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out?
  mostly out at this point
Wedding rings on or off?
 Off. On a chain around my neck. Stupid heat
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy these days :)
Looking forward to:
Showing you guys my pics of the nursery, which I am officially working on now


No comments:

Post a Comment