Tuesday, July 3, 2012

15 Weeks!!




How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
gained 4+ lbs, not sure exactly, next appt in 6 days
Maternity clothes? I have one pair of maternity shorts that are super comfortable
Stretch marks?
 Nopers
Sleep: 
Reasonably good
Best moment this week:
Think I felt the little bean move!
Miss Anything?
Um... Being super active
Movement:
A little
Food cravings:
a baja chicken chalupa from taco bell... Too bad they stopped making them :(
Anything making you queasy or sick:
smells, and I gag when I brush my tongue
Have you started to show yet: a little

Gender prediction: 
Girl
Labor Signs: 
Not yet thank goodness
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off?
 On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Um, both. I keep crying over stupid things
Looking forward to:
My dr's appts in 6 days and 8 days. Making sure LO is all right, and possibly finding out gender! :D Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment