Tuesday, July 10, 2012

16 weeks!

I apologize for the crappy bathroom pic, my pic taker was gone. Next week will be better :)

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
gained 9lbs! Ah!
Maternity clothes? I have 1 pair of shorts still
Stretch marks?
 No new ones
Sleep: 
like crap. I can't get comfortable, and I keep having weird dreams
Best moment this week:
Well so far, it was yesterday. I had a doc appt, and I heard the heartbeat and found out I can try for a VBAC! :)
Miss Anything?
Sleep lol
Movement:
A little
Food cravings:
meat
Anything making you queasy or sick:
certain smells
Have you started to show yet: a little

Gender prediction: 
Girl
Labor Signs: 
Not yet thank goodness
Belly Button in or out?
 In
Wedding rings on or off?
 On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Looking forward to:
Tomorrow! I get my anatomy scan, and maybe find out the gender. Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment