Tuesday, September 25, 2012

27 weeks!

 This is one of my favorites from my early maternity shoot yesterday, so I figured I'd use it instead of the regular bathroom pic :)

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
16+ lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes. Mostly.
Stretch marks?
 No new ones yet
Sleep:  comes and goes

Best moment this week:
Pictures, and I ordered a new down comforter. I can't wait to get it! lol
Miss Anything?
Sleeping on my stomach
Movement:
A ton
Food cravings:
um... soup
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Prenatals with iron. Still can't do them.
Have you started to show yet: yes. 

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: 
just braxton hicks

Symptoms: hip pain like crazy, heartburn, rib pain, small stomach
Belly Button in or out?
  out
Wedding rings on or off?
  I have it back on for now. The cold seems to have decreased the swelling
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy these days :)
Looking forward to:
Buying the crib, getting my blanket... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment