Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Super Fun Trip To L&D Yesterday

So yesterday I started to freak out because I hadn't felt little man move for over 24 hours. Seriously, not one movement, when usually he is super active all night long. I called my doctor's office, and the nurse said I should probably go in to labor and delivery and get it checked out. SO, I called my mom and asked her to watch D. She very kindly agreed. When I got to her house she asked if I'd like her to go along. I hate going to these things alone, and I was super nervous, so I said yes. We then drove 2 hours to the hospital. I got checked in, and laid down. They found the heartbeat immediately, which was a relief. Then they gave me some jello and water. I kid you not. 5 minutes after I drank the water and ate the jello the little poop started moving. I had all 10 of my kick counts in 10 minutes. Little brat lol. So I got to go home after they measured the heartbeat for a bit. While I was extremely relieved that it was a false alarm, the little weiner could have avoided that whole trip by moving... Just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment