Tuesday, October 2, 2012

28 weeks!!! 2 trimesters down, one to go!!

So before I even fill out the survey, I'd like to apologize for the pic. Believe it or not, that is not a dirty bathroom mirror, my mirror is clean. I apparently really need to clean my camera lens :P

 
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
16+ lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes. Mostly.
Stretch marks?
 No new ones yet, however the old ones are really coming out to play :P
Sleep:  comes and goes

Best moment this week:
Let's see... I'm not sure! lol
Miss Anything?
Sleeping on my stomach
Movement:
A ton (except for a few days ago lol)
Food cravings:
soup. yum
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Prenatals with iron. Still can't do them.
Have you started to show yet: yes. 

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: 
just braxton hicks

Symptoms: hip pain like crazy, heartburn, rib pain, small stomach, calf cramps
Belly Button in or out?
  out
Wedding rings on or off?
  on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy these days :)
Looking forward to:
Buying the crib, getting my blanket(still), D's school pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment