Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Random Musings

So as I get closer and closer to my due date, I am getting both excited, and a little sad. I am so excited to meet the new baby, but I am a little sad to lose D as my only child. For 4 years he has been my one and only. I love him more than anything else in the world. I know I will love the new baby just as much, but I feel sad that I won't be able to give D all my attention anymore. He has always been my snuggle butt. I love cuddling up to him, and giving him all my attention and love. After not having another one for 4 years, I was starting to just deal with the fact that I couldn't have anymore. I was starting to be content with being a mommy of an only child. Now we are having another, and I am so happy, but it's a big change to how I was staring to think life was going to go. I plan to spend the next 12 weeks helping D to understand what a new brother means, and to spend as much time with him as possible. Ok, now I am done rambling. PS I am really freaking tired lol Don't judge me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment