Tuesday, October 16, 2012

30 weeks! 3/4 done!!

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. Mostly.
Stretch marks?
 No new ones yet, however the old ones are really coming out to play :P
Sleep:  not great

Best moment this week:
I had a meeting with D's teachers. I love hearing about how great he is from other people. :) I already know :)
Miss Anything?
Sleeping on my stomach, and running
Movement:
A ton
Food cravings:
I really havent had any really strong cravings
Anything making you queasy or sick:
not really. Overeating lol
Have you started to show yet: yes. 

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: 
just braxton hicks

Symptoms: hip pain like crazy, heartburn, rib pain, small stomach, calf cramps, crappy sleep, and I am SOO tired!
Belly Button in or out?
  out
Wedding rings on or off?
  had to change out for my slightly bigger engagement ring
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy. I keep laughing until I cry at random things
Looking forward to:
Halloween. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment