Tuesday, October 30, 2012

32 weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. Mostly.
Stretch marks?
 No new ones yet
Sleep:  eh. It comes and it goes. It would help if I didn't have to pee so much, which wouldn't happen if I wasnt so thirsty! :P

Best moment this week:
D and I have had a very busy week. I actually didn't have any doctors appointments, etc, so we did all sorts of fun stuff. :) I love my little man!
Miss Anything?
Hmm... being able to walk 10 feet without panting like I ran the Boston marathon lol
Movement:
yep :)
Food cravings:
Hmm... meat that isn't beef :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:
nope
Have you started to show yet: yes. 

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: 
just braxton hicks

Symptoms: heartburn, small stomach, too full feeling, tired...
Belly Button in or out?
  out
Wedding rings on or off?
  on-ish
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy mostly
Looking forward to:
Halloween tomorrow! :D I can't ait to see D's costume all finished! :) Also baby shower this weekend, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment