Friday, April 19, 2013

Am I Nuts??

Ok, so I signed up to do the tough mudder. Anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's a 10-12 mile obstacle race with things like fire, freezing cold water, greased monkey bars, berlin walls, and best of all, electric shock. You can see it here: http://toughmudder.com/ I have been training for it for a couple of months now. It is crazy how much your stamina drops after having a baby! I get on the treadmill every day, and have only managed to work myself back up to running half a mile! I am trying to run 30 seconds longer every day though until I can get back up to running a good amount. I am also working on pullups and general strengthening exercises. I am excited and a little nervous!  My mom is doing it though, and wanted me to do it too, so here we go! lol. I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight pretty quickly, so that's not a problem. All I'm doing now is trying to build up my strength and stamina so I don't fall over and die halfway through lol. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment