Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Last Few Days

So the other night I made pizza:
It was delicious if I do say so myself! Yesterday I took my husband to the airport to go to work. I went shopping and got the D man some flip flops, and I got the Finnster this:
It is THE CUTEST thing on!!! It looks so nautical :)
 
Then today I get this text from my husband saying his bush plane wrecked with him in it!! I couldn't get ahold of him for over an hour! I was flipping out!! Finally I get a text from him saying he was alright. Thank f**king God!! Then yesterday my pullup bar fell down and hit me on the head, then clipped Finn's head on the way down. Luckily my head caught the worst of it, but I was all freaked out about that! He's fine, and so am I, but it's been a nerve-wracking couple of days to say the least! I am ready for some good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment